WP Topics is dedicated to sharing and writing topics that help anyone using WordPress, from the beginner to the expert. What you’ll find here:
- Guides to help you create your first WordPress website
- Articles on a variety of WordPress topics to build a successful site and get the most out of WordPress
- Resources and tools to help you with your WordPress website
- Weekly top 5 articles (released each Monday morning) with the best articles that I think you’ll find useful
- Tips for building your WordPress site, for running your site, and for promoting it
What makes WP Topics unique is that I promote all the best WordPress articles and guides, not just my own. I link to other websites that provide the best content for you, and write articles on the topics that I can cover better.
If you have an article that you’ve found or written that would help others in the WordPress community, please submit it to me! I read every article.
I’ve been a professional web designer and web developer for over 20 years and have been building WordPress sites for over half of those years. I’m an owner of Thrive Web Designs where we build amazing solutions for clients on a daily basis. While we help a lot of businesses get online and be successful, not everyone can afford to hire a web design agency. That’s why I started WP Topics – to provide a resource to help you build, manage, and promote your own WordPress website. However, if you need to hire the professionals, give us a ring!
This Website Is Supported By You
Throughout this website, I list products and services that I recommend. In the spirt of full disclosure, some of the links on the website are affiliate links which I earn a small commission on if you decide to purchase anything from these companies. I only recommend products and systems that I use myself so you’re in good hands. Want to know more? Here’s my full list of my partners and why they’re my partners.